Neil over at Three Fathom Solutions is one of the best gear designers I know. This is one of his newest creations called, JustApack. It’s intended for use as a slim, light, short haul pack, or a small direct action pack you can pull out of your ruck, stuff and go. I wish I would have had one of these bad boys when I was on active duty. This pack would have been perfect for when you had to drop the ruck at the ORP, but still needed to hump all the 7.62 ammo to the objective. Plus a little extra room for the woobie just in case. Then when not in use you can stuff it in the internal cinch sack and put it in the bottom of the ruck or attach it to the outside with some repair buckles.
- Over 500 cubic inches of storage space.
- 1 main compartment, 1 outer pocket, 1 flat admin pocket, and 1 cinch pouch inside main compartment.
- Folds up into small cinch pouch inside main compartment for easy storage and packing.
- 1″ Repair buckles can be added to shoulder straps to allow attachment to vest or larger pack (Not Included).
- Weighs approximately 1 pound.
- 500D Cordura construction is standard, Multicam LiteLok also available.
- Contains no padding.